The Transport for NSW (TfNSW) Driver Knowledge Test is the first step in gaining a Drivers Licence in NSW. ACE offers a face to face program to assist you to prepare for this test and gain your learners permit. In this class you will learn the NSW road rules and why they apply in fun and interactive ways to help you remember, not just to pass the test but also to make you a safer driver. You will be given opportunities to practise the online test with the support of your trainer. For more information about Getting a NSW Driver Licence tap the link.
Refer to the Apply Now location drop down for a list of course locations. If your town isn’t listed here contact us to talk more.
Units: Upon successful completion of assessment tasks students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for the units: FSKLRG004 Use short and simple strategies for work related learning; FSKRDG004 Read and respond to short and simple workplace information; FSKOCM002 Engage in short and simple spoken exchanges at work; BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development.
|FUNDED FEE:||Free for eligible students|
|TRAINING MODE:||Face to Face (classroom)|
|LODGING AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST||Select the Location of interest to you from the drop down options, each Location will show available dates, complete the Apply form.|
- Driver education in literacy, language and numeracy to assist with the Driver Knowledge Test.
- A Statement of Attainment for LLN competencies successfully achieved.
- Access to computers and staff at the College to practise the TfNSW Learner Driver Knowledge Test.
- Support is provided so you can attempt the TfNSW Learner Driver Knowledge Test on the final day.
At the completion of the program you will receive a Letter of Exemption from the TfNSW Driver Knowledge Test fee no matter how many times you attempt it for up to 3 months.
Adult and Community Education (ACE) Program. Applicants eligible for enrolment under the ACE Program to note that this training is subsidised by the New South Wales government.
- You must be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- You must be living or working in NSW (or be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas)
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- $0 if you fulfil eligibility criteria and receive an eligible benefit or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a specified Commonwealth Government welfare benefit or allowance
- $0 (fee exempt) if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or are receiving a Disability Support Pension or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a Disability Support Pension.