L Program Online
The Transport for NSW (TfNSW) Driver Knowledge Test is the first step in gaining a Drivers Licence in NSW. ACE offers an online class to assist you to prepare for this test and gain your learners permit. In this online class you will learn the NSW road rules and why they apply in fun and interactive ways to help you remember, not just to pass the test but also to make you a safer driver. You will be given opportunities to practise the online test with the support of your trainer. For more information about Getting a NSW Driver Licence tap the link.
This course is 100% online.
Units: Upon successful completion of assessment tasks students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for the units: FSKLRG004 Use short and simple strategies for work related learning; FSKDIG002 Use digital technology for routine and simple workplace tasks; FSKRDG004 Read and respond to short and simple workplace information.
|FUNDED FEE||Free for eligible students|
|HOW TO APPLY||Select Apply, nominate your preferred course date, complete the Apply form and submit.|
|ADDITIONAL||This mode of delivery is suitable for those who have a Smartphone or computer, internet access and sound literacy skills.|
- Driver education in literacy, language and numeracy to assist with the Driver Knowledge Test.
- A Statement of Attainment for LLN competencies successfully achieved.
- Access to a College trainer to support your practise of the TfNSW Learner Driver Knowledge Test.
At the completion of the program you will receive a Letter of Exemption from the TfNSW Driver Knowledge Test fee no matter how many times you attempt it for up to 3 months.
Adult and Community Education (ACE) Program. Applicants eligible for enrolment under the ACE Program to note that this training is subsidised by the New South Wales government.
- You must be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- You must be living or working in NSW (or be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas)
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- $0 if you fulfil eligibility criteria and receive an eligible benefit or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a specified Commonwealth Government welfare benefit or allowance
- $0 (fee exempt) if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or are receiving a Disability Support Pension or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a Disability Support Pension.